Weol Immobilière Sàrl, a new generation agency and specialist in real estate in Luxembourg, is selling a semi-detached house of 250 m2 (171 m2 of living space) to refresh in Luxembourg-Cents built in 1956 on a plot of 3a47ca.
- Southern exposure.
- Private shower room per bedroom.
- Possible extension on 2 levels (basement and ground floor).
- Possible extension on the roof (Chiens assis).
- All amenities nearby (such as pharmacy, medical center, doctors, supermarket, bus, schools, nurseries, children’s park, restaurants…), all within walking distance.
Virtual tours 3D ultra-realistic.
- Technical room, laundry room, storage room, cellar and terrace/garden access.
Ground floor :
- Entrance hall
- Separate kitchen open to dining room with access to a terrace and garden o Living / Stay
- Separate WC.
- A bedroom with a south-facing terrace
- Master bedroom with private shower room.
- Two bedrooms each with a private shower room.
Complete file available on request.
- Please use our online calendar available 24/7 to schedule a visit.
The Cents district has an area of 173.10 ha and is in the eastern part of the capital. It borders to the north to Neudorf / Weimershof to the south to Hamm and Pulvermühl, and to the west to Grund and Clausen.
This is the district with the lowest proportion of foreigners in the Luxembourg capital with a rate of 40.76% The Cents district runs along both sides of the rue de Trèves, which has linked the city of Luxembourg to Trier since the Middle Ages. This territory was part of the former municipality of Hamm, which merged with the city in 1920. In the 1930s the Carmelite sisters settled in the neighborhood, which at the time was still a rural area. Urbanization of the district began in the 1960s with the construction of the Cité Frommes by the national low-cost housing company and continues to this day. The Church of the Holy Spirit was consecrated in 1980, making it the newest church in the city’s territory.